Saturday 28 August 2010

Review 3D/4D Scan Experience at Baby Premier Harley Street London



Called Baby Premier to make a booking for a 3D/4D scan - was so excited, so my parents, sisters and niece all wanted to come. The advisor on the line wasn't overly keen with the idea of so many guests, but said it will be down to the sonographer on the day.
Baby Premier was within walking distance from Regents Park tube station and there was ample pay and display parking within the area.
On arrival we had a warm welcome from the receptionist. Nervous about the clan of us arriving, I asked if it was ok. Of which, she assured me it will be fine and they will get more chairs for the room - phew!
I left my parents to climb the gorgeous large spiral staircase and opted for the lift; well I was the pregnant one after all!!
The sonographer was lovely, warm and welcoming. The room was huge with a massive TV screen mounted on the wall, so everyone had a clear view of Lucky's antics! We spent an hour watching him bouncing around.
We had all the pictures in colour on a disc (approx 50), black and white printed pictures (approx 12), and a medical report.
A wonderful experience that definitely helped me bond more with my bump and a lovely company that I would definitely return to for future scan ;-)
Baby Premier - Central London (Harley Street) London Medical Centre 142 - 146 Harley Street London W1G 7LD

No comments:

Post a Comment