All symptoms I've been feeling since starting cyclogest!
- Dull aches in tummy and lower back
Pic of the day: At home finished work for the next 17days!!! Chill out time whilst I watch OBEM twins & triplets... eek!
2dp 5dt (WEDNESDAY)
Resting & Relaxing
- 3 sharp twinges
- Crazy but, after gripping hold of the sink through the pain of the twinges, I equally punched the air in delight that I was getting some symptoms as I did with Lucky at this stage.
- Dull back and tummy ache; bloated from cyclogest
- Tender tummy
3dp 5dt (THURSDAY)
Hormonal Wreck - BEWARE!
- Tearful, emotional wreck no symptoms like Lucky.. Just want alcohol, a hot bath and to go back to work!
- Fed up of this IVF malarkey...
- Just want my life back
4dp 5dt (FRIDAY)
OMG - BFP!
- Dull back ache
- Dull heaviness / bloated tummy
- Sharp pains once in a while
- If you squint real hard and use a magnifying glass you may recognise a BFP
Firstly, this was a natural cycle so I don't have any trigger shot to worry about... Most importantly, I was losing my mind! I honestly don't know how women get through the 2ww without wanting to test? I've been TTC since 2006 and NEVER get the pleasure of POAS with a slight glimmer of hope that it will be a BFP, because its near impossible! IVF gives me the chance to POAS with the hope, that moment of 'will it work?' so yes, your right.. waiting till the OTD is ideal... but for me, I was losing my marbles on google, over analysing every and anything my body did, lost sleep thinking about it.. So for ME testing early works. If it was a BFN (it took the full 3mins to give this result... and believe me 3mins can feel like a lifetime!!) ...I'd cry, grieve and move on. No more wondering, over thinking, driving myself insane!
5dp 5dt (SATURDAY)
- Only a couple sharp pains when they stop I feel dizzy
- Nausea whilst on the tram to my friends wedding reception
- Hormonal / emotional wreck.. I could verbally rip someones head off (my husband would do fine!)
- Met the lovely CFB from fertility friends.. Walked around Nottm and both lost going home, looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow :) x
6dp 5dt (SUNDAY)
Another bfp - getting darker! No squinting needed..
- Sharp tingle on right ovary
- Then 12hrs later another slight pain.. Not as frequent as the last few days
- Whilst laying down I had a wave of "letdown reflex" feeling ... I'm not sure how else to describe it. But during breastfeeding you have this sensation from the chest to the nipple when it's time to feed. Basically this is your milk coming down aka as 'let down'.... and I just had the same feeling! I stopped feeding Lucky 9mths ago in prep for IVF so it's definitely nothing to do with him!!
- Less tummy cramps, but deep throb at my back for hours....
- I can't believe it..... As Karen from FF said: I'm not PUPO, I'm PREGNANT!! ...and so will she be, as my bump buddy xx
I can't believe this time last week Clover & Star were still frozen...!! I just hope and pray with every cell of my body this isn't taken away from me... I don't think I can cope with another miscarriage. I've prayed for a BFP if they are healthy and make the full 9mths....
Hoping this week continues with BFPs with a line that gets stronger and thicker.
7DP 5DT (Monday)
- Cramps have stopped, but i guess implantation has come to an end now?? Who knows...
- Sore / sensitive boobs
Lines are getting darker and thicker!
- Sore boobs & sensitive when Lucky tries to touch them!
- 2/3 cramps only lasting a few seconds