Monday 9 April 2012

Broody Husband Wanting FET

Dan has mentioned every day for the last two weeks..

"Should we just do the FET now"

"Let's call the clinic in the morning for an appointment"

"We better have one sooner rather than later".

I've been mean and not bothered replying to him..

I'm undecided.. I want to do it, but what it fails?! £1050 is a lot to gamble with!

On the plus side, the embryologist has given us great success rates, as Lucky was conceived from the same batch.

We are planning on putting the recommended 2 blastocyst back in, which means the possibility of TWINS!! Eek... Then there is a fellow IVF friend who is now pregnant with triplets, she had 2 put back and 1 of the embryo's split!!

Now can you see my worry?!

I should just go with the flow, and see what happens..

Maybe I'm over thinking all of this?!

Ok, maybe well discuss it, and get a Consultants appointment

*sigh* Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment