Sunday 1 April 2012

Mooncup & TTC Naturally

A friend has been TTC for 8months with no success, so she upped her game by using a CBFM and Mooncup - hey presto she's pregnant!

Already using a CBFM which I haven't had any problems with and will keep using it, as it's useful to know my high days aswell as peaks with Dan working nights.

Received the mooncup in the post a few days ago, sterilised it and gave it a go.

Seemed a fiddle to get in, as I was all fingers and thumb, but after a few tries I was able to get it in and out no problem.

Got my first high on the CBFM this morning, so after DTD I propped my bum up with a pillow and inserted it.. Certainly nowhere near as messy as I expected it to be. I was able to go to the loo straight after and not worry about everything pouring back out!

We DTD during the day, as Dans working nights, so I'll be keeping it in all today and will take it out in the morning.

As you know Dan thinks this is all pointless, but for less than £20 I thought its worth a try!

I'm also back on the grapefruit juice to increase CM... Which worked instantly. I quite like the taste of grapefruit, so seemed to down the litre box last night! By the morning my CM was in abundance. So that's definitely a keeper!!

Just hope with the increased CM, blocking the semen in with the mooncup... maybe, just possibly the egg and just 1 sperm can find each other through my damaged tubes!!

Theres hoping!!

Info on mooncup www.mooncup.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment