Monday 27 February 2012

Natural Long Awaited BFP vs Resented BFP

Firstly - No this isn't my BFP, but I'm just as happy!

A family friend has been ttc for 7years. Unable to have a cycle of IVF on the NHS due to her partner already having a daughter from a previous relationship. They didn't have the funds for IVF, so went ahead with ttc naturally.

Today they shared with me their news - 11wks pregnant!

I'm so excited for them both.. I've had goosebumps and gone all teary.


But... I must admit I don't get goosebumps with everyone's BFP! Those that ttc and get pregnant within the first month or two.. even the first 6mths, I'm afraid I still feel bitter towards. I know I shouldn't, I'm not a nasty, angry, sad woman usually, but infertility has got me bad with feelings of those who declare 'easy' 'quick' 'mistakes' 'miss of the pill' 'just seeing how it goes' BFPs.I hate feeling like that, but it's true.. I do!

They have NO idea, just NO idea at all...

Anywho, I'm happy today :-) Congratulations Plumb's, I can't wait to have cuddles in Sept xx

No comments:

Post a Comment