Thursday 9 August 2012

I'm ovulating :(

...I've spent the last week drinking and eating rubbish - basically feeling sorry for myself!

Me & Dan have talked.. And to be honest, I don't know what the big deal was?! Yes there was an issue that needed discussing, but it seemed all a bit melodramatic!

I've gone through every emotion possible this week.. Mainly resentful, angry & annoyed.. But I am getting to the point I'm thinking "Ok, the cycles cancelled, everything happens for a reason!" I was so unbelievably stressed out with work, so maybe that would have hindered my chances of getting a bfp (trying to positive!)

Dan does want me to start FET at the next cycle..

I'm so annoyed, I wish I could tell him to stuff it! But I do want a sibling for Lucky, moreso than anything!

Maybe I'll take this next FET in my stride, no blogging, no forums, no focus on it.. Just see how it goes?! Ha! Yea right, lol

Pic: lucky awaiting Thomas the Tanks arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment