Wednesday 1 August 2012

Natural FET Diary CD5

Was super stressed out.. Dan took the car (with our wellies & pram raincover in the boot!) and was away today at the olympics with his friends. It was forecasted to rain from 11am and there's no way I can cope with staying indoors with lucky ...all day!!! Typically, it's now 20:30 and not a drop of rain!! Humpf..

We had fun at playgroup this morning then popped to Sainsburys for a Tom & Jerry cake mixture. On the walk home, it was still dry so we stopped at the park. Lucky has this obsession with feeding ducks stones.. Basically he collects little stones and throws them in the lake.. As you do :)

When I got home, I got an email response regarding the acupuncture.. I'm seriously thinking I'll do it?! I just think, I need something extra?? I don't know if my womb lining has ever been looked at during the 2ww? I think I'll enjoy the relaxation.. Just laying down for 45mins sounds good.. I'd play some zita west in the background, relax & focus! Sounds good to me!
She's charging £50 for the consultation then £38 each session after.. Not super cheap, but not as expensive as the other company I looked at (£93 for ET acupuncture!) ..then again, it worked last time without acupuncture.. I've read so many stories were they couldn't afford acupuncture and that cycle worked - so it doesn't actually better your chances, does it?

Right, I'm scoffing too many of Lucky's Tom & Jerry cakes and washing it down with red bush tea.. Kitchen to tidy, nails to polish, and Mr Grey to read ;)

Pic of the day: Lucky walking towards the ducks, with his collection of stones clinched in his hands

1 comment:

  1. Thаnkѕ for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back down the road. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice evening!
    Check out my blog : How to Stop Period Cramps

    ReplyDelete