Friday 24 August 2012

What should be my OTD!

...But it isn't *humpf*

AF hasn't arrived which should be filling me with joy... But as I didn't get to ET, I'm just blinking well pissed off.

*sigh*

I'm sure she'll arrive tomorrow.

But that means my ET & 2WW don't fall very well for me having time off during ET & 2WW.. Dan's delightful response was "Why don't you both go to London?" oh yea, of course I'll have ET and jump on the 2.5hr train journey with the worlds heaviest pram & 2x cases, toys, and entertain a toddler... Sounds like a wonderful relaxing 2WW, whilst you come home to an peaceful house and enjoy your rest day lazing at your mums...
....And that response doesn't answer how I'm going to entertain Lucky, during ET and whilst I relax after in the recovery room... FFS! He changes the month of FET, but I've got to pick up the pieces! Mr I-don't-have-annualleave-left! *SCREAM*

Ok, quite clearly AF is going to be banging on the door in the morning :-/

*sigh*

Lucky enjoyed a morning a soft play today :) Clearly knackered him out as he slept for nearly 3hrs when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment