Sunday 21 March 2010

1 More Sleep Till We See Lucky - Pray your with us

I have been very naughty and not been updating my blog very well since the BFP mainly because I've been back at work and soo sooo tired!!



To be honest its just worry worry worry... when does it end??!



Went to get my hcg beta's done with Nurture last Monday then repeated them on Wednesday - all was well. They doubled!!! 2243 then 4402..... well done Lucky! Consultant was happy with the result and the levels were high enough to have a scan earlier. But to be honest I was thinking it would be best to wait till the original scan date just to ensure the heartbeat is there - don't fancy any heartache and extra worry of not seeing a heartbeat.

We are going to the EPU tomorrow as I've previously had an ectopic pregnancy and this scan will check where Lucky is growing!! Am I nervous? Yes!! Emotions started last night.... had a major panic attack and cried myself to sleep. Never had a positive scan result and really nervous, worried, paraiod - all rolled into one. There are so many pregnancies with our families and friends at the moment... all 'normal' couples and 'normal' pregnancies. No IVF No Protein C Deficiency... Just have sex and give birth! Why is life so bloody difficult?

Right I best change the subject before this turns into a rant!

Symptom-wise, i've been having lower back aches and tummy cramps which have been getting less frequent but the horrible taste in my mouth has been increasing!! Its worse when I'm travelling. No matter whether i'm driving, on the tram or bus I feel like im going to be sick... Found that keeping the windows down whilst in the car helps, and the only way I cope on public transport is getting off half way through the journey to get some fresh air then getting back on.. No sickness or vomit but just feel like i'll going to...



No cravings or anything like that! Lucky, if you fancy giving mummy a craving I love a creamy calorific chicken korma with a keema nan ... or chinese food... nothing healthy sweetie, lol!!


Lucky, you did us so proud knowing the beta's have doubled!! It was a little milestone for us. Hope your still there and doing well. Mummy and daddy have been counting down till the scan date. As soon as we wake we say "X more days till we see Lucky!" This morning daddy stayed with Nanny Harris' house so we did it via text... finally its "1 more sleep till we see Lucky". Please please be there for us....

1 comment: