Thursday 11 March 2010

Official Test Day - OMG It's A BFP!!

Yesterday I woke at 4:30 busting to go to the loo. Dan wanted to read the test result first which I was happy with, so I did the pee and left it standing up in the bathroom then rolled back into bed.

Seemed like forever but he finally got up to check the result. Laid in bed waiting for him to say something... anything!! But no, he just started peeing!! lol.

Came back to bed and went to hug me saying 'Maybe next time Boo!' All I remember saying is 'What, Oh No!' Went to grab the HPT and then he had this huge grin on his face.... 'Its worked!!'

I was soo soo happy for him. Yesterday he was researching into faint BFPs, and questioning why our previous test wasn't as dark as the one advertised on the First Response Box. But the OTD HPT was perfect 2 'proper' lines




We only had a quick cuddle and Dan had to get up to get ready for work. I laid smiling to myself in bed hearing him singing from the bathroom to the bedroom then the kitchen... "Tonight's Going To Be A Good Night" by Black Eyed Peas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA This song will always put a massive smile on my face. Contacted Nurture with the test result and they booked me to have my 7 week scan on 2nd April. However, this morning they called saying its Good Friday and they are closed, so my appt is now 31st March... praying for a lovely strong heartbeat!


Lucky, Your our little blessing, you will never know how happy you have made you us. We love you soo soo much!! Hang in there for us!! 3 weeks until we see you and your a nice strong heartbeat xoxo

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL!

    I also liked your post on breast feeding.

    I am due in a few weeks because of my IVF and I am SO delighted for you...

    xo B

    http://www.ivfgirl.com

    ivfgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete