Wednesday 3 March 2010

4 days Post Blast Transfer









*MILESTONE* 7days - 1 week to Official Test Day!!





Today has been the worse day so far. I'd like to think I've been pretty positive and confident throughout this cycle, but today I've felt like its been a struggle.

Emotions have gone haywire. Crying over the most stupid thing - too embarrassed to share. You will honestly think I am a fruitloop if i told you.

With emotions like this its usually a MAJOR sign AF is arriving... So I went onto mymonthlycycle.com to check when exactly my AF is due - SATURDAY 6th... When I saw that my PMA has gone straight out of the window!!

Dragged one my coat and popped off to Boots to stock up on the HPT. I would feel more cheated if I don't even get to test before shes arrives!!

So all in all a crappy emotional day.

Symptoms:

  • Sore Boobs - getting use to it!!

  • 2hours of cramps this morning. But that was it for the day

  • Emotions gone haywire!!

Lucky, I do hope your still here. This is such an emotional rollercoaster, sweetie. Coming on this blog and seeing you as a 5day blast reminded me to stay positive. We'd be the happiest couple ever to know you're still with us...... Pray you are.

2 comments:

  1. I had exactly the same thing about the same time! crying and emotional. Come on Boo! Get that PMA back :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you are just emotional because you are PREGNANT and that AF stays away!

    ReplyDelete