Monday 1 March 2010

2 Days Post Blast Transfer








9 more sleeps until "Official Test Day!" - can't wait to see that line Lucky... you'll make mummy and daddy very happy



What a lovely day today was! Woke up with the sun streaming into the bedroom... 1st March - is this the sign of spring?? I do hope so.

Still haven't been out of the house since I brought Lucky. Decided I am taking the 'resting' to another level and its time to get out of the house. Organised to meet a friend for lunch - but couldn't find my keys - urgh!! Maybe there's a reason and I need an extra day at home.

Just potter around the house and went out in the garden.. surprisingly it was lovely a warm. Okay it is not shorts and t-shirt weather yet, but with the constant snow and recent rainy spell we had... this weather is pretty good!!

Called Nurture as I wasn't 100% sure about how I was injecting the Clexane.. seems like i'm doing everything right, so that's good!

Symptoms:
  • Sore boobs - as before!!
  • Constant cramps - not as sharp as yesterday. More of a dull ache... lasted for a good hour.

Lucky, we love you lots. Hope you liked daddy talking to you today and his kiss. He's promised me a massage tonight, then I'll listen to some Zita West so we'll get a nice relaxing sleep... hope your nice and snug in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment