Tuesday 31 July 2012

Natural FET Diary CD4

Today we spent the day with a friend who has a daughter the same age as Lucky. They have always got on well together, but it seems terrible two's as started already! They were both as bad as each other.. Damn weather meant they were kept indoors. I think next time we'll take them to the farm for a run around!

I've thinking about acupuncture today.. Umm.. Undecided! I've emailed a few companies as I presume I need to start it ASAP! Part of me thinks this natural cycle, is just a little too natural.. Although I guess I do have progesterone to take during the 2ww. Umm, clueless :-/ I just want this to work!

Off to enjoy a mango smoothie and Mr. Grey.. ;)

Pic of the day: Lucky playing the piano! At the rate they were going, we were surprised they even sat next to each other without thumping one another... Toddler tantrums!

No comments:

Post a Comment