Sunday 28 February 2010

1 Day Post Blast Transfer


... 10 more sleeps until "Official Test Day!!" - hang in there Lucky!!

Pessaries? Check!
Aspirin? Check!
Pineapple Juice? Check!
Clexane Injection? Check!
Brazil Nuts? Check!
Prenatal Vits? Check!

Yikes.... alarms going off at 0700 for the injection and then 0900 for the pessaries. All good for when i'm working, but not great on a Sunday. Plus Dan and I was up late watching a film and having a natter.

Had a relaxing day at home on my sofa. Watched some TV, spoke to my Nan, fell asleep, read a few chapters of my book, made a sandwich, back to sleep, then started dinner before Dan got back from work. So pretty lazy arse day really!!

Symptoms


  • Sore huge boobs - They are ultra ultra sensitive. There is only one bra that fits.. and thats size 32F. Nipples are like bullets (sorry for the TMI) only way I can describe them!!

  • Trapped Wind - Had to stay up later than I wanted as I had awful trapped wind. I hardly EVER burp, but its been non stop. Went on for hours.. had a few cups of peppermint tea which has helped it come up. Not completely settled so will see how it goes.


**PANIC**: Had an awful sharp AF type pain, it really hurt!! Haven't read into whats normal during the 2ww and whats not... so it came at a huge surprise. I was so upset... as i know my AF cycle is 25 day cycle opposed to the average 28-31 day cycle, so guessed my AF arrive earlier than expected!! Lovely ladies on twitter said that they had experienced the same thing.. so hopefully i'm normal, and Lucky is okay in there!!



Lucky, I do hope you're nice and snug in your new home. Daddy has been looking into furniture for your nursery... and I'm trying to persuade him into getting a Bugaboo pram... hopefully we will get the chance to buy you these things over the coming months. Love you so much... x x x

1 comment:

  1. Aww you names your little one?! I think that is so sweet. Hubby and I have talked about naming our's as well. Glad to hear you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete