Saturday 28 July 2012

Natural FET Diary CD1

Thought I'd do a diary of each day of this FET cycle. I've enjoyed reading my IVF one, so thought i'd do it again.

I thought it was a good idea to stay up till 0100 to watch the Olympics opening ceremony.. Not the best decision when you have to be at work at 0800 - doh!

AF arrived whilst at work, so all in all I felt pretty crap!

Taken a few painkillers and went off to Nottingham Gay Pride event for work today.

Felt dreadful by 3pm so went home a few hours early. Lucky & Dan were at Lakeside Park, so arrived home to a quiet home and could enjoy a warm cup of tea!

I've taken part in the clearblue fertility monitor study, which arrived today - perfect timing!

Planned on enjoying a takeaway and movie with Dan.. But AF is so painful, feminax ultra hasn't done a thing 3hrs since taking it :(

Having an early night and hoping tomorrow is better?!

Dates should be:
Period: 28th Jul
Ovulation: 10th Aug
Blastocyst Transfer: 15th Aug
OTD: 24th Aug
EDD: 3rd May :) (PMA!)


No comments:

Post a Comment