Monday 30 July 2012

Natural FET Diary CD3

I called Nurture this morning, and spoke to nurse Lyndsey, who said I needed to come in on day 8 (Saturday 8th Aug) at 0730. She mentioned I would be scanned and be given clearblue sticks (I presume they give me the OV sticks!?)

I will have to change my shift as I am due to start work at 0800 but I don't think that is too much of a problem - but who knows with my shitty line manager!

I've been taking feminax as soon as my 6hrs is up, regardless whether I'm in pain or not.. Decided to leave it this morning as I was feeling fine.

Me & Lucky went for a long walk, to the park and popped to the shops.. Came home crippled in pain - doh! I pray this is my last AF - for a long long while....

I made a yummy weightwatchers no points roasted veg soup! Trying to pack in those 5 a day. Tasted divine! I'm rubbish at drinking water.. I seemed to do it fine during my last cycle, as I was so borderline with ohss and my body was pumped full of drugs! I'm trying to remember to drink a glass every other hour.. Seems to be working!

Right, Lucky's in bed, house to tidy, 30day shred, bath, zita west and then bed x

Pic of the day - yummy veg awaiting to be roasted: butternut squash, carrots, celery & pepper.. I blended it with veg stock and chilli flakes! Definitely recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment