Sunday 22 July 2012

Praying

I've been struggling at work at the minute, extremely short staffed so the workload is near impossible.. Not getting on with my management as they aren't helping with the pressure I'm under.

Spoke to my Nan this morning, as I do every Sunday.

Asked her pray for my IVF cycle.. As with my previous, she'll be the only person I'll tell in the family.

Also mentioned to pray for me at work & my sergeant.

It made it smile telling about us doing IVF again. She sighed, and said she always prays about my fertility, but had been asking God to heal my womb so I wouldn't have to go through this..

It made me shed a tear... Bless her.

For whatever reason, it's my portion to to go through IVF .. I gave up a long time wondering why, and accepting this is it! I try not to feel feel upset or bitter towards being infertile. I'm forever grateful for my beautiful son and will do all I can to gave him a sibling. I'm undoubtedly pleased IVF worked for us and grateful for Gods gift of science that has given me a child x

No comments:

Post a Comment