Tuesday 10 July 2012

Twins?? ...HIV, Hepatitis B & C

5mins before my GP appt I glanced through my phones calendar to see what I had planned today.. Eek.. Completely forgot about the appointment!

Lucky & I drag on some clothes and rushed to the GP surgery, typically timed during rush hour & school drop-off's. Ugh..

GP wrote out the blood forms without a second thought *phew* Said the clinic can call them for the results. Huge weight of our shoulders and a bit of money saved.

Went to work that afternoon, and like every conversion at the moment we were talking about Fifty Shades Of Grey. This lead us onto my Sgt talking about the "baby boom" in 9mths. My Sgt asked if I'm having any more and I told him I didn't want my son to be any only child but we need IVF so we'll see (no.. my line manager doesn't know what I'm doing next month!) he mentioned his friends needed IVF. They had 1 daughter the first round, then the second time they got twins.. I keep hearing this: "Twins" "Twins" "Twins"

Are we doing the right thing putting two back in??! Two blastocysts.. Two blastocysts, that were part of a previous successful cycle? Then again, we could put 2 back in and bfn .. That's 2 blasts gone, compared to just 1.. Lucky worked, and he was just 1... Oh God I'm confused!!!

Just going to pray about, whatever God wants for us.. I'll leave it in his hands! Who knows he may have the lottery ready for us, so a bigger car, house etc wont be a problem :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment