Sunday 29 July 2012

Natural FET Diary CD2

We've had a relaxing day today.

Enjoyed catching up with a friend this afternoon. She recently got married in Italy! We took the little ones to a pottery cafe, where Lucky and his friend painted little star plaques :) so cute!

AF has been so much better, I've had to take maximum dose of feminax ultra, but it's worked! Yay..

Feeling super positive about this cycle - why shouldn't it work?! 43% chance, why can't I be in the percentage? I'm starting the 30day shred again, will do it up until ET.

Found the FET protocol which Nurture sent me a while back.

"Day 1 telephone nurture and speak to the nurse to confirm dates ( I will do this in the morning, as my AF came on Saturday and I presume the clinic will be closed for general calls!)


Day 8-10 attend nurture for scan and blood tests, also further scans as instructed.


Urinary kit to be used if monitoring is required on a Saturday


The cryopreserved embryos will be thawed and transferred, of they survive freeze/thaw process, on a day to be advised by Nurture.


As discussed with Mr Hopkisson, from the day of embryo transfer for lyrical support please commence: cyclogest pessaries 400mg twice a day"

Pic of the day: yummy berry smoothie; strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, banana and splash of milk 

No comments:

Post a Comment