Thursday 6 September 2012

Natural FET Diary CD13 - Cyclogest Front or Back?!

It's my last full day at work :) got to pop in on Tuesday but just to finish off some paperwork than i'll head back home.

Completely forgot whether cyclogest goes vaginally or anally ... So opted for anally; less mess.

I called Nurture in the morning to let them know I've ovulated and to confirm where I put the cyclogest.

- cyclogest is vaginally inserted
- twice a day
- starting from ovulation

Popped to Tescos after work and have a basket typical for any IVF 2ww woman ;)
- 4 or 5 brazil nuts a day
- small glass of pineapple
- panty liner for the messy cyclogest
- pregnancy tests! Tesco own brand was recommended to me as a friend got a bfp 9dpo with them.. And only £3.50 for 2 - bargain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment