Thursday 4 February 2010

Daily IVF Prayers



St David's Infinity Prayer
Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings in my life. Help me to remember them as I face the challenges of infertility. I pray that I can surrender myself into your hands. Let me accept the reality of this situation and have the wisdom and courage to take action where I can. Strengthen my body, mind and spirit to endure the trials of infertility. Keep me ever mindful of the needs of others and grant us your peace. Amen.




Thy Will Be Done
Our Father, who art in Heaven with me,
Thy name be hallowed within my child.
Thy Kingdom come into my womb,
Thy Will be done in my child's growth,
As it is done in Thy angelic heaven.
Give my child its daily spiritual food,
Forgive today its Soul's past trespasses,
And lead its Soul to forgive those who
Trespassed against it on other planes.
And deliver it safely into our world.



The Strength to Cope
Lord, Give me Strength...
♥ To keep my cool when another period starts.
♥ To keep my chin up when a co-worker announces her pregnancy.
♥ To have a good relationship with my friend in spite of her ability to conceive easily and not be jealous of her.
♥ To endure my sister-in-law's comments about toilet training.
♥ To keep from crying when I see children begging on the roads.
♥ To forgive my doctor when he keeps me waiting for two hours for a consultation - and then can't remember my name.
♥ To make the right decision about treatment.
♥ To maintain a good relationship with my husband in spite of all this.

... my favourite prayers from www.beliefnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment