Wednesday 24 February 2010

Resting & Waiting



Enjoying time at home on sofa relaxing. I've got a tender sore tummy not in any pain though. Been thinking about the embies and how well they are dividing and growing loads... its the first thing i think of in the morning!!

Won't get a call from Nurture until Thursday afternoon as they want to leave them undisturbed. I'm sure they are in good hands... they better be!! Can't wait for Saturday to see which one survived and have it back inside me

Not sleeping very well. Last night i woke at 0100 then 0300 then Dan's usual alarm for work went at 0440!! I keep needing to go pee ALL the time! So today I am aiming to finish drinking my water and milk by 5pm and hopefully it will be out of system for a good nights sleep!

Thought I was feeling better this morning, so I started doing some washing, washing up and baked some lovely chocolate muffin with banana's and chopped Brazil nuts - they were absolutely delicious.. I eat 9 of them already - pig or what!! Anyway I think I slightly over did it and started getting some pains, so I decided to go back on the sofa and get some sleep.

Started my pessaries today. Opted for the back passage which went fine. But as soon as it was inside I keep having this need to pass wind...

Going to listen to Zita West and Hypnotherapy & Relaxation For Fertility & Conception which I've put on my iPhone and will relax to this evening.

Looking forward to the call from Nurture tomorrow afternoon... thinking of your embies

No comments:

Post a Comment